Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Trent and Trav!!!

Today Trenty-Renty and Trav-Rav turn 24! The picture is one of those family pictures that becomes famous within the family. (my siblings love laughing at the picture of me on rollerskates holding hands with a little black boy who sadly, I don't even remember) These two have been mischievous since they were born as evident in the picture of them in the dryer. This will be the first birthday that they are not together which I'm sure will be strange for both of them. Last year they had a super fun surprise party will all their friends which will be pretty much impossible to top. We will be in Prague and I feel the pressure to make sure Trent has a fabulous day so he won't miss his twin too much. On my calendar I had stenciled in "mime show" which is apparently quite popular but perhaps Trent won't be as amused by mimes as I am. I know what you're thinking: who doesn't love a good mime show? Nothing can take the place of being able to kiss your twin on the cheek but my guess is that mimes won't make Trent's birthday very fabulous although it might make it memorable.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Love that baby picture. I have it in my photo album. I made a comment on your last blog, but in case you didn't see it HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT.
LOVE.
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA

The Butlers said...

Dang Katie, you must have a mighty fancy schedule book if you are "stenciling" stuff in. What kind of design did you use for the word mime? Something with vines no doubt.

Happy Birthday Rent Check. Oh and KG has a potty mouth and should go to college.

Hope you guys are having a great time and the stairs are treating you okay.