Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cinque Terre

This is one of the areas I am the most excited about. (maybe I've said that too often but this one really tops the chart) A few people said that this was their favorite spot in Europe and the pictures look incredible. Cinque means five and it is a group of five towns on the mountainous shores of Italy. I'm looking forward to lots of outdoor activities- it is called "an outdoorsman's paradise" and although I wouldn't label myself as an "outdoorsman," I do love being outside and hiking, biking, kayaking and snorkeling all sound incredibly fun. I have a feeling Italy might be one of my favorite countries if not thee number one spot.

I look like a giant in the picture because Lisa cut me out from the other side of the picture and pasted me next to her.

No comments: